a division of Save Time Visuals established since 1991 has wealth of experience in assisting its customers in adding impact to areas of their business communications by supplying audio visual equipment, hearing augmentation system and providing installation services throughout Australia. Our team of skilled and experienced consultants, designers and technicians always endeavour to provide the best solution to suit your premises.
1. Designing your Loop System
Our consultant will make a site visit, conduct a metal loss survey, discuss your requirement and gather the following information in order to provide you with a suitable solution:
(a) Site Details & Testing.
(b) Application / System Use ( Input Audio Requirements eg. existing PA system, dedicated microphones etc.).
(c) Low Spill, Interference & Confidentiality ( eg. Is confidentiality important? If so describe how far from the edge of the area must the signal be inaudible?).
(d) Site drawings/ plans of your venue.
(e) Metal Structures.
(f) Installation Method (eg. install cables under floor coverings, in ceiling voids etc.).
2. Acceptance of Design & Proposal
- Laying the copper loop material.
- Connectivity testing.
- Warn workers of its presence by taping Warning tapes over the copper loop material to protect the loop.
NB: It is important that all workers are aware of the loops presence to prevent accidental cuts or damage to the loop.
4. Commissioning & Testing
Commissioning will takes place when the building work is completed which involves:
- Installation of the amplifier.
- Connecting the hearing loop to the amplifier.
- Final testing of the hearing loop.
- Posting signs to indicate presence of the hearing loop for hearing loop users.
- Issue certificate of compliance.